US World Class Taekwondo Aloha and A+ Academy Aloha are growing with larger spaces and new locations and in need of new staff members to fill a number of positions.
A+ Academy Aloha is a unique childcare experience that offers both after school care, day camps, and TAEKWONDO training! Our program is dedicated to providing structured care while implementing the Taekwondo principles of mind and body.
As our company is expanding in the Aloha & Hillsboro areas, we need to fill a number of positions including:
-Front desk receptionist
-Taekwondo martial arts instructors
Experience is not required, but is appreciated. We offer our employees free classroom training and Taekwondo instruction. We offer competitive pay based on experience.
Join our dynamic team now during this exciting chapter in our history!
A+ STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Assisting with simple homework
* Overseeing classroom projects
* Transportation of students
* Providing snacks
* Light cleaning
* Implementing Taekwondo values
RECEPTIONIST RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Greet parents and students
* Assist students with virtual check-in process
* Answer incoming phone calls, return missed phone calls/voicemails
* Enroll new students, answering basic questions about the program
* Sell merchandise & receive payments
* Spot clean throughout the day, occasional deep cleaning, as needed
* Assist with walking students to and from the learning center, as needed
Interested applicants should demonstrate the following:
* High energy
* Fun & positive attitude
* Team player
* Enthusistic & jovial approach to childcare
* Ability to bring a positive yet appropriate approach to discipline
* Valid Oregon Drivers’ License of Valid ID
* Food Handlers Card
* Current CPR/First Aid
* CBR Registration (Oregon Central Background Registry)
Additional job duties & qualifications will be required for other jobs such as front desk receptionist or Taekwondo Instructor – full job description for each job will be provided upon request.
~Assistance is available to help you meet these requirements!
To apply: https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/8815813348444813/?source=share